Published author and Founder of PregActive, With over 10 years of extensive experience in women’s health and fitness; Kerryn Boyle has established PregActive as a global leader in helping women experience a healthier pregnancy.
Kerryn holds a Bachelor Degree in Exercise and Sport Science, is a qualified Prenatal and Postnatal Pilates and Yoga instructor.
Helping Women Exercise Safely during Pregnancy is what I Love to Do!
“I deeply care about helping all women feel better about themselves by providing the knowledge and instruction to safely exercise during pregnancy.
I will help you to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, maintain a healthy pregnancy weight, physically prepare for childbirth and to maintain body confidence throughout your pregnancy! “
You Must Have Trust in Your Instructor!
Pregnancy is not the time to take risks. And this applies to your pregnancy workouts. Most personal trainers are not qualified to teach exercise to pregnant women. And most do not understand how to modify workouts to suit each trimester of pregnancy. So, please ensure you do your due diligence when selecting a trainer.
Kerryn’s Certifications and Qualifications Include:
1. BSci.Degree in Exercise and Sport Science
2. Qualified Prenatal Pilates Instructor
3. Qualified Postpartum Yoga instructor
4. Certified Personal Trainer
5. Health Coach
6. Certified Aqua Instructor
7. Experienced public speaker on prenatal exercise
8. Pilates Application for the Pelvic Floor Program
9. Certified Prenatal Pilates Specialist
10. Certified Postnatal Pilates Specialist
11. Certified Prenatal Yoga
12. Specialises in diastasis recti and pelvic floor functioning