Our prenatal health program’s primary goal is prevention. Throughout your pregnancy you will receive regular prenatal care check-ups that allow doctors or midwives to treat potential health problems. My goal is to promote a healthy lifestyle that benefits both you and your baby.
1. Prenatal Exercise
There’s quite a few components to ensuring good health when pregnant. We cover them all.
The amount of information available to you when pregnant is overt-whelming. We just give you what you need. Unbiased. Factual.
4. Prenatal Body Care
A healthy mother improves the future health outcome of their baby. We show you what you need to do to look after your body.
Your Baby’s Good Health Depends on Your Good Health!
Prenatal care is an important part of staying healthy during pregnancy. Your doctor, nurse, or midwife will monitor your future baby’s development and do routine testing to help find and prevent possible problems. My online at-home program looks after you! Why? Because you deserve it. your health matters. And your health is important for not only you, but also your family.
Why You Need My Online Program
1. More empowering and comfortable pregnancy.
2. Increased strength and confidence in your body.
3. A stronger core as your belly grows each trimester.
4. Reduced pelvic floor problems.
5. Quicker healing post birth.
6. Lessened chance of abdominal separation.
7. Less back pain, pelvic pain and pregnancy injuries.
8. Physically prepare for childbirth the right way.
9. Improved childbirth experience.
How to Stay Healthy when Pregnant
1.Eat healthy foods. Avoid dangerous foods.
2. Maintain a healthy pregnancy weight.
3. Exercise regularly. But only safe prenatal workouts.
4. Get plenty of sleep and rest.
5. Do your pelvic floor exercises.
6. Attend your prenatal care check-ups.
7. Get your prenatal vitamins and nutrients.
8. Stay hydrated by drinking water and avoiding alcohol.
9. Reduce stress and look after your mental health.
10. Educate yourself. This is where PregActive helps you.
What to Expect
PregActive does not replace your health care professionals advice. What we do is provide you with actionable plans to help you stay fit and healthy throughout your pregnancy. We give you the best prenatal workouts. The nutritional advice you need. And podcasts, videos and articles form our team of prenatal health care experts.
When Should Prenatal Care Begin?
If you did not meet with your health care provider before you were pregnant, your first prenatal visit will generally be around 8 weeks after your last menstrual period. If this applies to you, you should book in a prenatal visit as soon as you know you are pregnant!
Why is prenatal health care important?
Prenatal care can help prevent pregnancy complications. When you are better informed, you can take steps to ensure a healthy pregnancy. And implementing positive lifestyle choices can help reduce the risk of pregnancy complications.
What level of support can I expect?
We have an online customer support team dedicated to keeping you informed and assist with any questions you may have. We also have an online community of who can help should you have any questions.
Do you provide individual prenatal health advice?
Your pregnancy is different to other women. And you require and deserve personalised one-on-one attention and advice from your treating health care professional. Our program provides general content to be used as a guide. Where we come into it is that we provide you with the prenatal workouts, nutritional advice, prenatal health care tips and birth preparation program to help you stay fit and healthy.